The Hired Power Difference
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistant
Hired Power created the Certified Personal Recovery Assistant (CPRA) to address the vital role of professional and ethical standards of excellence expected in working with individuals and families in early recovery.
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants:
• Receive support of a Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor Case Manager
• Receive clinical oversight by a local community addiction/mental health professional
• Are covered under professional liability insurance
• Work in a gender-specific role
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants are screened utilizing:
• Extensive personal/professional background checks
• Face to face interviews
• National criminal searches
• Medical evaluations
• Psychological profiles
• Personal and professional reference checks
• Sex offender searches
• Driving record
• Random drug testing
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants meet the minimum requirements of:
• Successful experience in the Personal Recovery Assistant role
• 5 years continuous sobriety and or 5 years working in the addiction/mental health field.
• Continuing community education trainings on issues related to addiction/mental health topics.
• CPR/First Aid certification.
For a free assessment please call 800-910-9299 to speak with a recovery professional.