Hired Power created the Certified Personal Recovery Assistant (CPRA) to address the vital role of professional and ethical standards of excellence expected in working with individuals and families in early recovery.
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants:
• Receive support of a Certified Drug & Alcohol Counselor Case Manager
• Receive clinical oversight by a local community addiction/mental health professional
• Are covered under professional liability insurance
• Work in a gender-specific role
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants are screened utilizing:
• Extensive personal/professional background checks
• Face to face interviews
• National criminal searches
• Medical evaluations
• Psychological profiles
• Personal and professional reference checks
• Sex offender searches
• Driving record
• Random drug testing
Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistants meet the minimum requirements of:
• Successful experience in the Personal Recovery Assistant role
• 5 years continuous sobriety and or 5 years working in the addiction/mental health field.
• Continuing community education trainings on issues related to addiction/mental health topics.
• CPR/First Aid certification.
“I have worked with Hired Power extensively in collaboration with Clearview Treatment Programs’ individualized outpatient program. I am always impressed with their effectiveness and professionalism.”
“Thanks again for being there for us and guiding us through some rough waters. Your kindness and genuine concern deeply touched my soul and we are all grateful our paths crossed when they did. You are a truly gifted professional, keep on doing what you do so well.”
“I just want to thank Hired Power for the PRA. He was a perfect match and I can’t say enough…. He was intensely committed. This is the first time I have been clean in over 30 years. Thank you again.”
“I don’t look at you (Hired Power) as hiring a service, I look at you as saving my life.” (referring to his ability to stay sober after returning home).