Benefits to our Clients, Families & Professionals
Benefits of the Hired Power Services
Treatment works. However, an alarmingly high number of those who successfully complete treatment still relapse within the first year. A Personal Recovery Assistant, long term Monitoring and Case Management are effective tools that have helped many people stay in recovery.
Hired Power Services Include:
- Certified Personal Recovery Assistant Services
- Safe Passage Services
- Recovery Care Management
- Essential Monitoring
Benefits for our Clients, Families and Professionals:
- Increased positive outcomes
- Legal documentation of sobriety - meeting the need for reporting to legal, custodial, employment, etc requirements. Support and guidance for families, loved ones and employers.
- Professional monitoring, relieving the family or employer from the high- anxiety role of “Recovery Police.”
- Identify “relapse behaviors and triggers” prior to an actual relapse.
- Coordinate with a treatment team to develop an appropriate therapeutic plan should a relapse occur.
The leading cause of relapse is failure to follow through with the prescribed continuing-care plan. Structured aftercare treatment programs have been proven to provide better recovery outcomes than treatment alone. Hired Power has modeled its Transition Services on these established methods.
Creating a Solid Foundation for Lasting Recovery
For Hired Power's Certified Personal Recovery Assistants, relationships built on mutual trust, respect and support are the keys to success. We create a solid foundation for lasting recovery -- and an enhanced quality of life -- through the following:
Continued support through Recovery Case Management and Sober Monitoring Services which provide structure, support and supervision is not a new idea. Studies indicate that the longer a client remains connected to the recovery community and treatment providers the better opportunity for continued sobriety and recovery.
Do you or your loved one need help? Please call today for a free assessment with a professional recovery expert.