Who needs Hired Power's Services
THE HIGHEST QUALITY TREATMENT PLAN IS ONLY EFFECTIVE IF THE CLIENT IS ABLE TO FOLLOW IT
Hired Power is a Transitional Service offering individualized addiction recovery assistance from crisis intervention through the first year of recovery and beyond.
Situations that require a professional to case manage and monitor a recovery plan to support long term sobriety may include:
- Clients who need professional guidance and support getting an individual into a detox or residential treatment center.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate treatment center for the individuals needs e.g.: substance abuse, gender specific, eating disorders etc.
- Clients that have completed a residential treatment setting and are now transitioning into daily living.
- Clients in the early phase of recovery and can benefit from utilizing the support of a guide and mentor.
- Clients who have multiple treatment experiences with numerous relapses and need one-on-one at-home sober assistance to help acclimate to a recovery lifestyle.
- Clients who have risky recovery environments.
- Clients who are vulnerable to career industry pitfalls such as living on the road, being on location, cocktail parties, or business travel.
- High-profile clients, such as musicians, actors or athletes. Executive-level professionals such as attorneys, doctors, CEOs, and their spouses or family members.
- Clients who, due to circumstances, are unwilling or unable to extend their treatment stay and need alternatives to traditional methodologies.
- Clients who need continued supervised structured support as they continue in their recovery process.
- Clients who have successfully transitioned into their new recovery community but can benefit from continued monitoring.
Do you or a loved one need help? Please call 800-910-9299 to speak with a recovery professional.