The song “Lean On Me” advocates a very important message about support. “Lean on me! When you’re not strong And I’ll be your friend, I’ll help you carry on. For, it won’t be long ‘till I’m gonna need Somebody to lean on.” The song explains that life has a way of coming around and knocking us off our feet every now and then. What we need in life is to rise up against the tides, but that is easier done with someone to lean on. True friendships, relationships, and authentic support work in a reciprocal way as the song described. Each of us is vulnerable to stress in life and each of us is in need of support. The people we lean on are people too, meaning one day they will need to lean on someone for support as well, and we can be there for that person.
Everyone needs support in life, especially those who are actively living in recovery from a life-threatening alcoholism. You learned about the need for support the very minute you reached out and called for help. No matter who you called or what they said, you recognized the need to reach out to someone for something that you couldn’t do by yourself anymore. Throughout your recovery, you will find other moments where you need support. Here are 10 reasons why you need support from the beginning of your recovery journey and onward, as well as how Hired Power services can help.
- You Deserve The Best Treatment Possible: There are over 30,000 treatment centers in America, each with a different approach to treatment. You need support in making a choice for treatment which best suits your specific needs, as well as your wants.
- Your Family Deserves To Focus On Healing: Arranging treatment, keeping in touch with insurance, and keeping all information together can be overwhelming for a family. When a loved one is in recovery, all you want to do is focus on their recovery and healing the family as a whole.
- You Have The Right To Live Your Life: After treatment, the world is at your fingertips and you have the right to live your life. Living life in early recovery when your active addiction is not far behind you can be triggering. You need support to set up your life in an accountable, manageable way in order to sustain your recovery.
- You Can Be Happy: Recovery takes work every single day in order to create a happy, successful life of sobriety. You have to learn how to have fun, enjoy life, and being sober. There are professionals and people who are certified to show you how to live your life in recovery in a happy, healthy way.
- Your Recovery Matters Most: Every area of support in your life is focused on your recovery because your recovery matters most. Hired Power seeks to put your recovery first and support you in every way that you need.
Hired Power offers recovery services designed to make your family’s journey through the recovery process as seamless as possible. Our dynamic team of experienced recovery professionals strive to bring their personal passion and professional expertise to your every need and concern. Ultimately, our goal is to help you bring recovery home and focus on where healing matters most: family. For information on our services, call us today: 714-559-3919