Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistant (HPCPRA)
Hired Power created the Certified Personal Recovery Assistant (CPRA) to address the professional standards of excellence expected in working with individuals in early recovery. Establishing professional and ethical standards of care is vital in working with individuals and families.
A Hired Power Certified Personal Recovery Assistant meets:
- Supervision by a certified drug & alcohol counselor
- Clinical oversight by an addiction/mental health professional
- Minimal 5 years continuous sobriety and or 5 years working in the addiction/mental health field.
- Mandated trainings on issues related to addiction/mental health topics.
- Extensive personal/professional /criminal/sex offender background checks
- Professional liability insurance
- Random drug testing
- Successful experience in the Personal Recovery Assistant role
For more details visit the Hired Power website here