One of our services here at Hired Power is providing case management for alternative sentencing and court reporting. Many people find themselves in recovery for the first time by the hands of the law. After being arrested and convicted for charges related to intoxication, destruction of property, possession, driving under the influence, or other related issues, they are sentenced to sobriety. More specifically, they are given an alternative. What judges in drug courts do is they save lives. Instead of sending another person with a drug and alcohol person to jail where there is not as much clinical support as needed, they are given alternative sentencing which is the opportunity to attend treatment and stay sober for thirty to ninety days. Relapse is common, but so is success within recovery. Given the chance to recover and heal, many find that their alternative sentencing was the lifesaver they needed. Willingly, they grabbed a hold.

Drug courts are separate from regular judicial courts. Not everyone who asks to be sent to drug courts will be given the fact. Like many things, drug courts rely on government funding and can often struggle without support. Assigning the convict to treatment, the judge decides how long they will need to be in treatment in order for it to be effective. Often, the judge asks for an entire year of sobriety, from detox to long term care programs with mah transitional phases.

On top of attending treatment and staying sober, there are some other requirements. For example, regular and random drug testing to be sent in is a common requirement. Hired Power works with laboratories all over the country to help your loved one stay accountable in their sobriety and to their court reporting after treatment. Judges may call upon their subject for review. If someone is in treatment, that might mean traveling back home to appear at a court date and talk with the judge. Hired Power is available to provide safe transportation services to and from treatment to ensure there are no slip ups en route. Personal recovery assistants can support the planning and execution of going home for court dates, as well as coordinate testing while home.

Some drug courts have their own treatment programs while others refer. If you or a loved one have receive alternative sentencing and need a plan for treatment, Hired Power is here to help. Our recovery services provide support every step of the way through treatment. For more information call us today at 800-910-9299.


Most Recent Blog Posts

5 Ways To Forgive Yourself In Recovery

    Sometimes, in active addiction, we do things we aren’t proud of. We may have hurt the ones we love, do things we are ashamed of, and caused harm to ourselves. We may feel guilty, embarrassed, and angry. Although you may have gotten substance abuse treatment and are...

    Read More

    Recognizing A Problem With Alcohol

      It can be fun and relaxing to go out for drinks with your friends on Friday nights after a long work week or have a cocktail before bed. Many people drink alcohol and do so regularly, but how do you know when your drinking has become a problem? When many of us think...

      Read More

      Which 12-Step Program Is Right For Me?

        12-Step programs are a common part of addiction recovery. Many treatment programs utilize a 12-Step approach, and many of those recovering choose to attend meetings after they complete their treatment. Attending meetings can help individuals maintain their recovery...

        Read More


        21062 Brookhurst St. #201, Huntington Beach, CA 92646

        ©2021 All Rights Reserved. Design & Development by Goldman Marketing Group | Sitemap | Privacy Policy The information available on this web site is provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended to replace a medical consultation where a physician's judgment may advise you about specific disorders, conditions and or treatment options. We hope the information will be useful for you to become more educated about your health care decisions. If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us at